Wednesday 11 May 2016

Introduction

Essentially this is just a website for me and my friends (and obviously whoever looks at it) to talk about warrior cat books and just cat stuff in general, you can search stuff about warrior cat characters, warrior cat books, warrior cat stories, and stuff about real cats. Please enjoy this website, we may be adding a cat maker game at some point.

You can search
Characters
glossary( what some terms in warrior cats mean)
books
clans
dark forest cats
battles
real cat info
other stuff

Even though this is a blog I'm not using it as one.
The info is off the Warrior Cat Wiki, the pictures in this are of the internet and drawn, inspired by Warrior cats wiki. I acknowledge that all the pictures from the internet are not mine, and i thank the people who made them, if you want me to take your picture down please email me.

No comments:

Post a Comment